Publication date: 28 January 2020
Jiahui International Cancer Center
689 GuiPing Road
Shanghai, China 200233
- Jiahui provides a full spectrum of health care to help people live a better life, driven by a strong mission to change China’s landscape of medicine and to deliver CARE, QUALITY, and IMPACT in clinical care, clinical research, and professional training. Our health care network includes a brand new Jiahui International Hospital for approved tertiary level care capacity of 500 licensed beds, combined with Jiahui Clinic system for outpatient care and Jiahui Wellness Center for advanced health management.
- Jiahui International Cancer Center has a strategic collaboration with Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, an international healthcare industry leader.
- Jiahui’s Vision: To be China’s leader in patient care and service, in health and medical education, and in advancing medicine.
- Jiahui’s Mission: We care for the sick, help people lead healthier lives, and empower those with the heart to serve.
Director of Medical Oncology
- Develop a subspecialty program in medical oncology
- Recruit, train and mentor clinical professionals
- Lead in the development of evidence based clinical practice policies
- Lead care teams comprising of nurses and allied health professionals to provide team-based care to patients
- Collaborate with surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, nurses and allied health professionals to develop a multi-disciplinary care model
- Provide expertise in the development of a clinical research program, working closely with the Clinical Trials Director
- Assist the Executive Director of the Cancer Center to achieve Jiahui mission in greater China.
- Maintain a clinical practice to complement your leadership duties
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care model in China
- MD, MD/PhD or comparable degree
- Board-certified in Medical Oncology and/or Internal Medicine, experience as a faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical practice in oncology experience
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China
- Challenge to fulfill your ambitions to advance your career
- Opportunity of make a meaningful impact in health care in China
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and relocation coverage
- CME time and allowance as well as ample PTO
- Assistance with finding housing, schools, tax advice, etc.
How to apply
Contact Person: Lisa Parker
Phone: +1 214-888-6839
Deadline for application is 1 March 2020
It is the Advertisers' responsibility to ensure that any material submitted for inclusion on this section of the ESMO website complies with all relevant laws and regulations (including the Data Protection Act 1998).
Individuals applying for the position above should make direct contact with the institution making the offer and are responsible to verify the validity of the offer. The European Society for Medical Oncology will not accept responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in any job advertising materials on this section of the website.
Submissions from individuals seeking jobs/positions will not be accepted.