ESMO has compiled a list of resources to support its members and the oncology community to ensure the continuum of cancer care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- World Health Organisation - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- National Comprehensive Resource Centre – COVID-19 Resources
- European Medicines Agency.Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Food and Drug Administration. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- European Commission. Coronavirus response
- Introduction to the ESMO COVID-19 Palliative Care Pathways
- Cancer, COVID-19 and the precautionary principle: prioritizing treatment during a global pandemic. Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology; Published online 2 April 2020.
- Oncology Practice During the COVID-19 Pandemic. JAMA; Published online 13 April 2020.
- Cancer patients in SARS-CoV-2 infection: a nationwide analysis in China. Lancet Oncol. 2020 Mar;21(3):335-337
- Risk of COVID-19 for patients with cancer. Lancet Oncol. 2020 Mar 3. pii: S1470-2045(20)30150-9
- Managing COVID-19 in the oncology clinic and avoiding the distraction effect. Ann of Oncol. 2020
- Cancer care during the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Italy: young oncologists’ perspective. ESMO Open. 30 Mar 2020
- Articles published in Annals of Oncology and ESMO Open
- Elsevier resource centre on COVID-19
- The Lancet. COVID-19 Resource Centre
- The New England Journal of Medicine. Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- JAMA. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- British Medical Journal. Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- WHO sets up Working Group on COVID-19 and NCDs
- WHO issues statement on tobacco use and COVID-19
- IARC joins the COVID-19 and Cancer Taskforce