A multidisciplinary journal publishing articles addressing medical oncology in particular, but also surgery, radiotherapy, paediatric oncology, basic research and the comprehensive management of patients with malignant diseases.
About Annals of Oncology
ESMO Members’ access to Annals of Oncology has never been easier.
Start your journey towards a wealth of information about innovative cancer treatments and translational work related to oncology and precision medicine. Watch the ESMO Members’ access video tutorial and get the most from Annals Of Oncology online version
Current Issue on Annals of Oncology
- Comprehensive assessment of germline pathogenic variant detection in tumor-only sequencing
- Single cell DNA-seq depicts clonal evolution of multiple driver alterations in osimertinib resistant patients
- Testicular seminoma and non-seminoma: ESMO-EURACAN Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up†
- Investigation of sex and gender differences in oncology gains momentum: ESMO announces the launch of a Gender Medicine Task Force
- Improving Access to Immunotherapy in Low and Middle-Income Countries
- Dabrafenib plus trametinib in patients with BRAF V600E–mutant anaplastic thyroid cancer: updated analysis from the phase II ROAR basket study