We are committed to make information widely available to the international oncology community.
Our Resource Centre is an easily accessed platform where you can find our own studies, as well as articles and editorials on the topic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic could be a setback for gender equality in oncology—and a key moment to push ahead with transformative policies
- Has COVID-19 had a greater impact on female than male oncologists? Results of the ESMO Women for Oncology (W4O) Survey
- Gender gap: surveying the world for tomorrow
- Gender climate in Indian oncology: national survey report
- Report on the status of women occupying leadership roles in oncology
- Gender-related challenges facing oncologists: the results of the ESMO Women for Oncology Committee survey
- All change: closing the gender gap in oncology
- Report 2016: Women speakers’ representation at international oncology congresses and within boards of oncology societies
- Women for Oncology in Greece: Exploring common challenges. Survey of the Hellenic Society of Medical Oncology among women oncology professionals
- Report 2013: ESMO exploratory study on the challenges of female medical oncologists
The Resource Centre is evolving and growing as we commission more studies and publish the results of past studies.
We welcome your input
The Resource Centre is a platform for all women and men in oncology to educate and share valuable information interested in the issue of gender balance. We welcome your input and suggestions for future surveys and research.
Please contact the Women for Oncology Committee
(Please select the category: Women for Oncology Committee)