Accelerating Research to Practice
The ESMO Virtual Plenaries are monthly presentations of the latest, original scientific data from:
- Randomized phase III trials in oncology
- Phase II trials which demonstrate remarkable therapeutic benefit, scientific insight or progress in an area of unmet need
- Phase I/II studies and translational research that provide impactful data on mechanisms of action, biomarkers, and novel precision oncology therapeutics
- Real-world data series of high quality evidence on effectiveness, biomarker discovery/validation, treatment strategies, safety, resource allocation
Abstracts will be accepted for presentation based on the following criteria:
- Full abstract submission of original data to be presented by independent investigators, in accordance with the ESMO Congress abstract regulations.
- Submitted abstracts to be reviewed by the ESMO Congress Scientific Chair(s), the appropriate Scientific Track Chairs and a panel of independent experts
- Accepted abstracts will be presented and discussed during live 60-minute sessions.
- Presented abstracts will be published in Annals of Oncology and eligible for encore presentation at the following ESMO Congress.
Upcoming ESMO Virtual Plenary
The ESMO Virtual Plenaries are freely available to all healthcare professionals working in Oncology.
The use of these presentations is for personal educational purposes only. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.