Led by Editor-in-Chief John Haanen, IOTECH is a new, peer-reviewed, open access journal from ESMO.
It covers novel Immuno-Oncology topics and developments, both clinically and preclinically, with a focus on adoptive cell therapy, cancer vaccine development and new macromolecules.
What type of papers does IOTECH publish?
Led by an international team of expert Editors and Editorial Board members IOTECH will focus on:
- Adoptive cell therapy, including tumor infiltrating lymphocytes and gene modified cells;
- Cancer vaccine development, including neoantigen vaccines;
- Intratumoral immunotherapy;
- New macromolecules, such as bispecific or trispecific antibodies, nanobodies, designed ankyrin repeat proteins and immunocytokines;
- Biomarker research aimed towards developing precision immunotherapy, including immuno-oncology diagnostics both in peripheral blood (ctDNA, chemokines profiles etc.) and in the tumor, including tumor mutational burden, single cell analysis (genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics), metabolomics, molecular imaging and microbiome;
- First in human trials, phase I and newly designed phase II trials.
Why publish with IOTECH?
- Open access publication provides readers from around the world direct and immediate access to your work
- Each digital edition of the Journal will be circulated directly to the entire ESMO membership
- Rigorous, double-blind peer review by noted experts in the field
- ESMO members receive a 60% discount on the Journal's article publication charge. Find out more about joining ESMO.