Considering a Career Abroad?
Are you considering a fellowship or training period abroad – or even want to move country on a more permanent basis?
Then you probably would like to know a bit from the locals about what it’s like to work, study and live in the country you would like to call “home” for a period of time.
The members of the YOC are offering their advice with this brief country-by-country description which includes various information about their country of residence.
You will find a few details about:
- Culture, language and lifestyle
- Studying medicine and doing a fellowship
- Training to become an oncologist
- Requirements to work as an oncologist
- Key organisations and associations