The ESMO DCs accreditation is valid for three years and Centres can re-accredit.
15 September 2021
Kindly send your completed application at email@example.com (in word format) and your signed version as a PDF.
When preparing your re-accreditation application please note the following points and highlight within each of the 13 criteria any advances or changes you have made in the last 3 years i.e.:
- Changes in general related to your centre,
- Changes in personnel, providing credentials etc.
- Updates in your service provision
- Research, publications over the last three years (anything before this timeframe will not be accepted as it would have already been previously reviewed)
- What education and training has taken place in the last three years
- Any other developments
If you would like to receive your previous application to update, please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.