LUGANO, Switzerland – The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2022, the annual event dedicated to improving the practice of gynaecological cancers specialists worldwide, will provide insights into the latest treatments, biology and biomarkers of ovarian, uterine, cervical and rare cancers.
The event will be held in person in Valencia, Spain, and online, through a virtual platform, between 17-18 June 2022.
- How molecular profiling of gynaecological cancers has changed the face of cancer management and how it impacts on healthcare system budgets (related content)
Related content: Abstracts 21MO and 28MO, Mini Oral session
- Tools to identify patients with endometrial cancer who benefit the most from immunotherapy, and the relevance of biomarkers status as selection criteria for immunotherapy in cervical cancer
Related content: Biomarkers in clinical practice and future perspective for gynaecological cancers / Shall all patients regardless of biomarker status receive immunotherapy in cervical cancer?
- The value of PROs in capturing the patient’s view of the impact of side-effects and symptoms on quality of life in advanced endometrial cancer
Related content: Abstract 20MO, Mini Oral session
- Optimising gynaecological cancers treatment through better management of treatment-related toxicities
Related content: Managing the consequences of cancer treatments
- Novel approaches to first-line PARP inhibitor maintenance therapy for women with advanced ovarian cancer
Related content: Ovarian cancer management in the PARP inhibitor era
- The need of population-based early diagnosis and screening programmes in low- and middle-income countries to deliver for impact
Related content: Abstracts 7P and 8P
- “Practice-change and progress in the treatment of gynaecological cancers” by Eric Pujade-Lauraine, 17 June 2022, 14:15-14:45 CEST
The results of around 50 studies will be presented either as mini oral or posters, and published online as a supplement of Annals of Oncology. The abstract titles can be viewed through the online programme.
ESMO welcomes media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Only through the official accreditation process with the media registration form, accredited media representatives will be able to access both in person and virtually: scientific and educational sessions, poster area and e-posters, exhibition and industry satellite symposia, congress webcasts, as well as embargoed material.
ESMO Press Office
Notes to Editors
Please make sure to use the official name of the meeting in your reports: ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2022
and the official congress hashtag: #ESMOGynae22