LUGANO, Switzerland - The ESMO Targeted Anticancer Therapies Congress 2022, designed for basic scientists, physicians and translational researchers belonging to academic settings, industry and regulatory agencies will be held as a virtual meeting.
The scientific programme will provide new data and insightful presentations in the area of drug discovery and development for a broad range of targets, precision medicine and early clinical trial methodology.
- The role of COVID-19 vaccination to bring early phase anticancer drug development back to normal
- Targeting resistance to immunotherapy and new immune pathways to optimise immunotherapy efficacy in NSCLC
- The personalisation of antibody-drug conjugates (ADC) as the future of therapeutic strategies
- Breakthrough research combining ctDNA and computational biology to uncover new vulnerabilities of cancer
- T-cells, CAR-T cells and beyond:
- Redirecting T-cells to kill cancer cells
- The use of biospecific gamma-delta T-cells engagers to treat cancer
- T-cell receptor (TCRs)-based approaches to target solid tumours
- NK cells as effectors of tumour control
- Molecular imaging of immune checkpoints, immune cells and CAR-T cells for profiling tumour heterogeneity and selecting immunotherapy
- Next generation genome editing for enabling allogeneic cell products
- New developments in tumour infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) therapy
- “The power of collaboration” by Lesley K. Seymour, TAT 2022 Honorary Award Laureate, Monday 7 March at 12:25 on Channel 1.
Prof. Seymour will be presented with the TAT2022 Honorary Award in recognition of her outstanding contributions to early drug development and innovative clinical trial methodology.
- “Current clinical, molecular and immunological landscapes of breast cancer and future directions” by Fabrice André, Tuesday 8 March at 13:00 on Channel 1.
ESMO welcomes media interested in reporting from ESMO events and on cancer issues. Only through the official accreditation process with the ESMO Media Registration Form, accredited media representatives will be able to access scientific and educational sessions (live streamed and on-demand), live chat and Q&A, e-posters, virtual exhibition and industry satellite symposia, Congress webcasts.
ESMO Press Office