A multidisciplinary journal publishing articles addressing medical oncology in particular, but also surgery, radiotherapy, paediatric oncology, basic research and the comprehensive management of patients with malignant diseases.
About Annals of Oncology
Current Issue on Annals of Oncology
- Recent eUpdate to the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines on early and locally advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Trifluridine/Tipiracil plus Bevacizumab in Patients with Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Ineligible for Intensive Therapy: the Randomized TASCO1 Study
- Reply to the Letter to the Editor “Aspirin to Prevent Gastrointestinal Cancer – But Recent Trial Data Don’t Fit” by Jacobsen and colleagues
- What is the value of health-related quality of life in a negative superiority trial?
- Patients should be the tipping point of individualizing breast cancer surgery
- Prognostic gene expression signature for high-grade serous ovarian cancer