ESMO and Vital Options International present the 2nd European Advocacy In Action® Forum, bringing together the influential leaders of the cancer advocacy community to address the core issues that affect cancer survivorship.
The Forum was co-organised by the ESMO Cancer Patient Working Group and the producer, Vital Options International, in collaboration with the ECCO Patient Advisory Committee.
2011 European Advocacy in Action videos:
- Working Together to Create Better EU Legislation for Patients
- David Kerr Talks about National Cancer Planning
- An Advocate Discussion on Creating National Cancer Plans
- Improving Clinical Trials Information in Europe
- Creating Tools for Better Doctor-Patient Communication
- The Educated Patient and the Internet
- A Guide for Patients with Advanced Cancer
- A Conversation with Wendy Yared about the European Cancer Leagues
To view the entire selection of videos, please select 'Playlist' from the left-hand corner of the control bar at the bottom of the video below.
Group Room interviews with Key Opinion Leaders during the 2011 European Cancer Congress
Listen to key opinion leaders put the Congress highlights into a patient perspective.
These videos are kindly provided by Vital Options International but do not necessarily represent official opinions by ESMO.
Advocacy in Action® is a new Vital Options video production that supports and highlights the objectives of the cancer advocacy community and captures the influential voice of patient advocacy in the US and Europe.