The exclusive membership benefit OncologyPRO (Oncology Professional Resources Online) has been developed in collaboration with Thompson Reuters, the leading source of intelligent information for healthcare professionals and decision makers.
What is OncologyPRO?
OncologyPRO is a scientific information and education portal designed to help you keep up to date with the latest research and clinical information in oncology. By providing one single access to multiple sources, OncologyPRO will not only save you time but will also enable you to stay updated on the latest global trends and discoveries in oncology and further expand your clinical expertise.
For further information what OncologyPRO offers, view the video below.
Discover what you can find on OncologyPRO
- News: Stay current with the latest oncology news through Reuters Health News and Thomson Reuters Drug News
- Clinical Trial Data: Find out about the latest clinical trials (phases I-III and ongoing) to support your clinical research or identify trials for your patients
- Drugs & Biologics: Support your clinical knowledge with this searchable resource that is updated monthly with the latest chemical and pharmacological data for new cancer therapies
- Biomarkers: Support your biomarker activities with this valuable resource that provides information on the latest biomarker research, updated monthly
- Webcasts: Watch coverage of the latest ESMO conferences. Presentations are fully searchable by presentation title, speaker name and meeting name
- Clinical Practice Guidelines: Access recommendations for the highest standard of care for cancer patients via evidence-based information including the incidence of the malignancy, diagnostic criteria, staging of disease and risk assessment, treatment plans and follow-up
- Targetscapes: Visualize the disease pathways and identify where a target sits within it with these illustrative snapshots
- World Oncology Literature: Search within the most relevant oncology journals, including Annals of Oncology, and download/purchase your articles of interest
- E-Learning Modules and e-Books: Resource for your continuing medical education
Demo of OncologyPRO
How to access OncologyPRO?
You will always find direct access to OncologyPRO on the top bar menu on our web site or at oncologypro.esmo.org