LUGANO, Switzerland – The Molecular Analysis for Precision Oncology Congress 2022 (MAP) is the yearly appointment where leading experts discuss current and future challenges in the rapidly developing field of precision oncology, with the aim of identifying targetable alterations through molecular profiling, to provide the best possible personalised treatment. The congress will be held in person in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and virtually between 14-16 October.
- Addressing the genomic evolution of NSCLC, and real-world data on the efficacy of EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors in lung adenocarcinoma
- Related content: Abstracts 3MO and 12P
- Moving towards recurrence prediction and (molecular) early detection: new applications and updates on techniques to increase ctDNA test sensitivity
- Related content: Abstracts 11P, 5MO and 10P
- Understanding cancer risk: from environmental molecular biology to behavioural lifestyle factors
- Related content: Session on 16 October 2022, 13:40-15:10 CEST
- Next-generation sequencing technologies to shape personalised risk predictions and cancer profiling
- Related content: Session on 14 October 2022, 14:00-17:00 CEST
- New updates on how to interpretate immunoediting signals by stage in lung cancer
- Related content: Abstract 2MO
- “Cancer immunotherapy with genome edited T cells” by Chiara Bonini, 15 October 2022, 13:55-14.25 CEST
- Gordon Peters lecture: “Deciphering the highly complex antigen-presented landscape in cancer” by Yardena Samuels, 16 October 2022, 13:05-13:35 CEST
The results of more than 140 studies from various parts of the world will be presented and published online as a supplement to Annals of Oncology. The abstract titles can be viewed through the online programme.
The MAP organisers welcome media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of a letter of assignment and a valid press card. Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the Media Policy. To apply for media accreditation, please fill out the form available here.
MAP Press Office
Notes to Editors
Please make sure to use the official name of the meeting in your reports: MAP 2022 and the official congress hashtag: #MAP2022