LUGANO, Switzerland - The ESMO Targeted Anticancer Therapies Congress 2023, the gathering focusing on promising new anticancer targets and agents, with a particular emphasis on those in early phase clinical development, will be held in Paris, France, on 6-8 March 2023.
The scientific programme will provide new data and insightful presentations in the area of drug discovery and development for a broad range of targets, precision medicine and early clinical trial methodology.
- Optimal tools and methods for developing and implementing precision therapeutics
Mini Oral session
- Novel insights in clinical trials evaluating immunotherapeutic approaches for viral related malignancies
Session: Viral related malignancies
- Pre-clinical modelling to support contemporary drug development
Session: Pre-clinical models and schedule testing
- How to interpret tumour microenvironment heterogeneity as a predictive biomarker
Session: Predictive and pharmacodynamic biomarkers
- “Epigenetic therapies: Have they come of age?” by Susan Bates, recipient of the 2023 TAT Honorary Award, Monday 6 March at 09:00.
Prof. Bates will be presented with the 2023 TAT Honorary Award in recognition of her significant contribution to the field of anticancer drug development, including her studies in epigenetic therapies, and in clinical trials assessment.
- “Novel insights in mutational signatures uncovered through whole genome sequencing of cancer and experimental models” by Serena Nik-Zainal, Tuesday 7 March at 08:50.
ESMO welcomes media interested in reporting from ESMO events and on cancer issues. Only through the official accreditation process with the ESMO Media Registration Form, accredited media representatives will be able to access scientific and educational sessions, posters, exhibition and industry satellite symposia, Congress webcasts.
ESMO Press Office