LUGANO, Switzerland – The ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2022, an annual congress dedicated to the presentation and discussion of the latest scientific developments in this fast-moving field, will be held in person in Geneva, Switzerland, and virtually between 7-9 December. The Scientific Programme aims to highlight the state of the art in immuno-oncology and trigger discussions on the novelties to determine how progress in this field can be accelerated.
- The landscape of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (ICI): new insights on the efficacy and side-effects of treatment across multiple tumor types
Related content:Mini Oral session 2- LBA 1 and 2MO, Abstracts 237P, 64P and 4P
- How biomarkers can predict response to treatment and accelerate personalisation of immunotherapy
Related content: Mini Oral session 2- 3MO, Abstracts 22P and 4P
- New insights on the safety and efficacy of combination therapy
Related content: Mini Oral session 2- 200MO, Abstracts 102P, 175P and 73P
- Hyperprogressive disease and its potential role in predicting survival
Related content: Abstracts 94P and 25P
- Therapeutic cancer vaccines: how (and whether) can they reach their full potential?
Related content: Controversy session on 7 December 14:05 CET and abstract 182P
Award Keynote lecture “Overcoming resistance to immunotherapy: Targeting innate immune cells” by Nina Bhardwaj, Wednesday 7 December 2022, 13:15 CET
The results of more than 240 studies from various parts of the world will be presented, and published online as a supplement to ESMO IOTECH. The abstract titles can be viewed online.
ESMO welcomes media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of a letter of assignment and a valid press card. Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the Media Policy. To apply for media accreditation, please fill out the form available here.
ESMO Press Office
Notes to Editors
Please make sure to use the official name of the meeting in your reports: ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2022 and the official congress hashtag: #ESMOImmuno22