LUGANO, Switzerland – The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2023, the annual event dedicated to improving the practice of gynaecological cancers specialists worldwide, will provide an overview of the latest treatments as well as insights into the biology and biomarkers of ovarian, uterine, cervical and even rare gynaecological cancers.
The event will be held in person in Barcelona, Spain, and online, through a virtual platform, on 23-24 February 2023.
- Impact of overall survival results of PARP inhibitor trials and how their heterogeneous results are (re)shaping the future of their application
Session: Special symposium: How to interpret overall survival data with PARP inhibitors
- Strategies to overcome PARP inhibitors mechanisms of resistance in ovarian cancer for better patient outcomes
Session: Treatment of ovarian cancer in 2023
- Novel approaches with antibody drug conjugates to overcome treatment resistance in cervical cancer and innovative techniques to increase cure and reduce toxicity
Sessions: Is cervical cancer still an orphan disease? and ADCs in gynaecological cancers
- New clinical and translational data to optimise clinical decisions
Proffered Paper and Mini Oral sessions
- Understanding the molecular profiles of endometrial cancer to foster personalised treatment strategies beyond immunotherapy
Session: Endometrial cancer
- Individually rare, but collectively common: New insights on therapeutic options for rare gynaecological cancers
Session: Multidisciplinary tumour board: Rare cancers
- “Pandemomics: Challenging assumptions in gynecologic oncology” by Michael Bookman, 24 February 2023, 11:45-12:15 CET
The results of around 80 studies will be presented either as mini oral or posters, and published online as a supplement of Annals of Oncology. The abstract titles can be viewed through the online programme.
ESMO welcomes media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Only through the official accreditation process with the media registration form, accredited media representatives will be able to access (both in person and virtually): scientific and educational sessions, poster area and e-posters, exhibition and industry satellite symposia, congress webcasts, embargoed material.
ESMO Press Office