Management of toxicities from immunotherapy: ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
Published online: 18 October 2022
J. Haanen, M. Obeid, L. Spain et al, on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations for managing immunotherapy-related toxicity.
- The guideline covers assessment, diagnosis and treatment of the most common and severe immunotherapy-related toxicities.
- Recommended assessment and treatment algorithms according to the grade of toxicity are provided.
- The authors comprise a multidisciplinary group of experts from different institutions in Europe, Australia and the USA.
- Recommendations are based on available scientific data and the authors’ collective expert opinion.