Published in 2020 – Ann Oncol (2020); 31(0): 0-0.
Authors: M. Heuser, Y. Ofran, N. Boissel, S. Brunet Mauri, C. Craddock, J. Janssen, A. Wierzbowska & C. Buske, on behalf of the ESMO Guidelines Committee
- This updated ESMO Clinical Practice Guideline provides key recommendations on the management of acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) including acute promyelocytic leukaemia (APL)
- Authorship includes a multidisciplinary group of experts from different institutions and countries in Europe
- A summary of recommendations is provided, including levels of evidence and grades of recommendation where applicable
- Recommendations take the approval status of AML drugs in Europe into account until the year 2019
- Detailed guidance on diagnosis, classification, response assessment, treatment and follow up is provided for adults with AML and APL