Cancer Patient Care: Advocacy in Action
European Advocacy in Action Forums
ESMO provides a platform for patient advocacy groups to come together and discuss important topics related to cancer care by co-hosting European Advocacy in Action® Forums at annual ESMO Congresses. The Forums are co-organised by the ESMO Cancer Patient Working Group and the producer, Vital Options International, in collaboration with the ECCO Patient Advisory Committee.
Major European and international cancer patient groups, as well as leading oncology professionals, regularly join the annual Advocacy in Action Forums to discuss key issues in patient care.
To view the Advocacy in Action videos by year or by topic, please click on the links below.
- 2015 - Cancer Medicines: Access and availability
- 2014 - European Reference Networks, Societal challenges, clinical trials, data registries, and tissue banks
- 2013 - Patients: Quality of Life, Compliance & Clinical Trials
- 2012 - Personalised Medicine
- 2011 - Cancer Survivorship
- 2010 - Inequalities in Cancer Care
Advocacy in Action® is a new Vital Options video production that supports and highlights the objectives of the cancer advocacy community and captures the influential voice of patient advocacy in the US and Europe.