Medical Oncologist's Recertification Approval (ESMO-MORA)
The ESMO Medical Oncologist's Recertification Approval (MORA) is a continuing medical education certificate that allows ESMO members to remain certified in medical oncology.
Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. The certification lasts for a period of 5 years.
How to recertify
- Re-taking the ESMO Examination (passing means recertification for 5 years) or
- Adhering to the MORA programme (whose recertification is valid for 5 years)
Requirements for ESMO-MORA certificate
- There are no set reporting periods. Medical oncologists may apply whenever they have completed the required hours of CME. This must be no later than the fifth year of the certification validity
- There is no minimum reporting time. The CME points reported must have been accumulated by the end of the final year of the current certification validity
- MORA recertification will then be valid for the next five years
- The application form must be completed and sent to the ESMO Head Office, together with a copy of the certificates clearly stating the number of CME points gained for each event/course. As of 1 January 2015 a 60 Euro administration fee will be applied
Hola guapa. Descuplame por no haberte respuesto. Los ultimos dias han sido una locura aqui :) Hoy es mi ultimo dia. Bueno ya veremos como se evolucionaran las cosas .. A lo mejor volveremos a trabajar juntos.