How it works
- Contact email@example.com to request group registration using a voucher code, confirming the total number of individuals to be registered
- ESMO sends the code and instructions to the group leader on how delegates can use the voucher to register
- Group leaders send the invitations directly to delegates, including the voucher code and instructions on how to register themselves individually.
- Delegates login to their existing ESMO account or create and account if they do not already have one. Individuals validate their own personal details and login credentials (i.e. ESMO username, place of work, prescriber status)
- Delegates follow the normal registration procedure, registering themselves individually using the voucher code when prompted
- During the registration process delegates will be asked to indicate on-site or online participation. N.B. On-site participation also includes access to the online platform.
- Registration confirmations and relative information on how to access the congress will be sent directly to the delegates by end-November
- Group leaders can request confirmation of voucher use
Fees and deadlines to purchase the tickets
Registration fees for on-site and online participation
What to consider
- Voucher registration is GDPR compliant
- Name changes are not possible
- No closure of group registration using the voucher code. Vouchers can be ordered after the standard group registration closure for the online registration
- Group badges pick up not possible
Payment can be processed by credit card or bank transfer. Payment from EUR 50.000 by bank transfer only, otherwise if you still want to pay by credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the invoice and a surcharge of 4% will be applied
Unclaimed vouchers are not refundable.