The ESMO Breast Cancer 2022 programme is online!
- To integrate translational research insights from HER2 positive and HER2 low disease, antibody drug conjugates, immune modulation into cancer care
- To further improve precision medicine
- To build the knowledge base for breast cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment, encompassing PRO and real-world data
- To highlight breakthroughs in management of patients with triple negative breast cancer
- To inform on state-of-the-art peri operative therapy for localised breast cancer
ESMO Breast Cancer is a congress designed for breast cancer researchers and clinicians who have a specific interest in innovation (including translational research, new agents, molecular and functional diagnostics, biomarkers and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting) and care. It will be a multidisciplinary meeting with a global scope, involving top scientists.
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Breast Cancer 2022 programme has been accredited with 15 Cat. 1 ESMO MORA points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
The Congress webcasts will be available for all delegates and will include all the sessions of the official programme where speaker permission is granted. Once the virtual platform is closed, the on-demand content will be transferred to OncologyPRO and will be accessible to all registered delegates, non-Members for 24 months. ESMO Members who do not register for the Congress will have access to the resources 2 months after the end of the Congress.