Please kindly note that the virtual course programme timings are to be considered CEST (Central European Summer Time).
- To understand the principles of blood-based liquid biopsies and the available methodologies for isolating tumor material from blood samples
- To review and discuss data for liquid biopsy-based assessments as endpoints of antitumor activity in clinical trials
- To understand the potential and limitations of liquid biopsy-based tumor genomic profiling for patient stratification and detection of predictive biomarkers of response to therapy
- To learn how the assessment of tumor heterogeneity and evolution based on liquid biopsy assays can improve cancer treatment
Download the preliminary programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Application for the virtual course will close on Monday 17 May 2021.
Who can apply?
While this virtual course is primarily aimed at experienced oncologists resident in Europe, oncology clinical and research fellows, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary registration for this virtual course.
The programme of this event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Joaquin Mateo, Spain
Ryan Corcoran, United States