Slides and webcasts from this ESMO Advanced Course are open to all with at least a free ESMO account, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Advanced Course on Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Management 2021
- Start date
- 15 Jun 2021
- End date
- 16 Jun 2021
- Virtual, CEST Time
- To understand the principles of blood-based liquid biopsies and the available methodologies for isolating tumor material from blood samples
- To review and discuss data for liquid biopsy-based assessments as endpoints of antitumor activity in clinical trials
- To understand the potential and limitations of liquid biopsy-based tumor genomic profiling for patient stratification and detection of predictive biomarkers of response to therapy
- To learn how the assessment of tumor heterogeneity and evolution based on liquid biopsy assays can improve cancer treatment
The programme of this event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Joaquin Mateo, Spain
- Ryan Corcoran, United States