Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Advanced Courses are open to ESMO Members and course attendees, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO-EANM Advanced Course on Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications of Nuclear Medicine in Oncology 2023: Essen
- Start date
- 19 May 2023
- End date
- 20 May 2023
- Essen, Germany
- To get an updated analysis of the diagnostic and therapeutic applications of nuclear medicine in oncology
- To provide a knowledge of principles of both nuclear medicine modalities and systemic oncologic therapies in advanced trainees and specialists in oncology and nuclear medicine
- To provide an educational framework for in-depth analysis of the combined diagnostic/therapeutic strategies (theranostics) in oncology and scientific interaction between oncology and nuclear medicine experts
- To foster interdisciplinary exchange and collaboration in both nuclear medicine imaging and nuclear medicine treatment applications
The programme of this event has been accredited with 9 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Ken Herrmann, Germany
- Aurelius G. Omlin, Switzerland