Information About Pre-Recording
The pre-recording of the satellite symposium can be done either with the official supplier (M Events) of externally.
Please notify ESMO at email@example.com via the dedicated form by 10 September 2021 if the pre-recording will be done by the official supplier or externally.
Pre-recording with M Events (Official Supplier)
Please find here the complete pre-recording manual.
Dates available for pre-recording appointment: 25 October – 5 November 2021
- All presentations MUST be uploaded onto the satellite backend 48 hours BEFORE the pre-recording slot
- The pre-recording time slot includes a technical introduction and the recording of all presentations within one session; therefore, all speakers need to be available in this timeslot
Services included in the recording with M Events:
- One 3-hour online appointment for the recording of all presentations (up to 6 speakers/presentation), incl. 30 minutes general instructions and technical check of speaker’s hardware (minimum requirements for speakers: computer, webcam, headphone or speaker, 5mbit internet connection)
- Access links for speakers and chairs to the pre-recording system
- Recording of presentation and speaker audio & video via system
- Result of recording will be one MP4-file per presentation
- Custom recording background design (full HD picture (16:9) in picture background) to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October 2021
- Up to 1 hour of preliminary consultation with M Events
- 2 hours cutting and post production before first review – further edits upon request and at an additional charge (250€ per hour)
- The final recording file may be requested to M Events at no extra costs; companies may also review and edit the videos, however the final content needs to be uploaded in the backend of the dedicated satellite symposium virtual space by 5 November 2021
The designated contact person of the satellite will be contacted by M Events for further details, schedules and booking options. All presentations for the recording need to be uploaded on the platform at least 48 hours before the booked recording slot.
Pre-recording with External Supplier
The appointed agency will need to deliver the complete video file(s) as full HD MP4 (h.264 MPEG-4 AVC) and to upload it on the platform by 5 November 2021.
M Events will provide technical support (up to 1 hour) for the following items:
- Uploading of the video into the system by appointment
- Upload of speaker pictures and biographies
- Preview of uploaded content