The ESMO Colloquia are innovative new sessions within the Congress programme that bring together top experts to discuss evolving areas of interest to the oncology community.
The Colloquia are organised by ESMO and supported by the industry in a unique collaboration making them the perfect complement to the scientific and education programme of the Congress.
Thursday, 16 April 2020
ESMO Colloquium - EGFR TKI: Single agent or in combination?
Room B, Palexpo Geneva, Switzerland, 09:15 – 10:45
View the ESMO Colloquium details
- Learn how to optimise the use of EGFR TKI in EGFR mutant NSCLC
- Understand the rationale for possible combination with anti-angiogenics or chemotherapy
- Review the level of evidence for such combined uses
- Put in perspective the role of immune checkpoint inhibitors in EGFR mutant NSCLC
- Address the question of the best sequence or possible upfront combination
This educational activity is provided by ESMO and supported by Lilly.