The ESMO Virtual Congress 2020 Programme is now online!
The ESMO Virtual Congress 2020 will be the global stage for the exchange and debate of translational cancer science of excellence, first announcements of practice-changing data, and multidisciplinary must-have conversations set to spur transformative therapies against cancer.
The event will be divided over 2 weekends as follows:
- Thursday 17 September, 09:00 hrs CEST: Pre-release of e-Posters on demand
- Friday 18 September, 09:00 hrs CEST: Pre-release of Mini Oral sessions on demand
- Saturday 19 to Monday 21 September: Opening session, Presidential Symposia, Proffered Paper sessions, EONS13 sessions.
- Monday 14 to Tuesday 29 September: ESMO Colloquia and Industry Satellite Symposia
- Monday 12 to Thursday 15 October: ESMO Award lectures, Practising Oncologist sessions
- Friday 16 to Sunday 18 October: Keynote lectures, Educational sessions, Special Symposia, Collaborative sessions, Young Oncologists and Patient Advocacy sessions.
ESMO-MORA: ESMO Virtual Congress 2020 programme has been accredited as follows:
- Science weekend 19-21 September 2020 with 22 cat.1 ESMO-MORA points
- Education weekend 16-18 October 2020 with 18 cat.1 ESMO-MORA points
Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
All Speakers and Discussants are required to declare their interests, if any, and include a Declaration of Interest (DOI) slide at the start of their presentation(s).
The experts invited by ESMO as Discussants are selected on an individual basis to provide their own interpretation of the data and are not acting as ESMO spokespersons.
The ESMO recommendations on the clinical utility of new drugs are only presented in the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and such recommendations represent the only official position of ESMO.