The course will start at 3 pm - Singapore local time (GMT+8)
- Understanding the biology of EGFR in normal and malignant cells
- Gaining insights in the spectrum of EGFR activating mutations, platforms, and strategies for molecular testing
- Understanding the role of biomarkers in selecting NSCLC patients for EGFR TKIs
- Discussing state-of-the-art therapeutic strategies and clinical research in EGFR mutated NSCLC
- Managing toxicity and how to use EGFR TKIs in specific subgroups of patients
Download the programme
This course is part of a of a three-steps ESMO global programme on EGFR. The programme is organised into three parts, an education segment (with two educational courses) and a hospital visit segment hosted by partner institutes:
ESMO Virtual Preceptorship on NSCLC held on 6-8 May 2021
- ESMO Virtual Advanced Course on EGFR-mutated NSCLC to be held on 21-23 June 2021
- A 4-days hospital based practical experience in selected European host institutes (dates for this will be proposed considering both the status of the pandemic and the availability of the host centres. Most likely, it will not be possible to organize site visits until the end of 2021
Applications for this event are closed. The course is open only to the participants who have been selected and attended the ESMO Virtual Preceptorship on NSCLC held on 6-8 May 2021.
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 9 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Pasi A. Jänne, United States
Tony S. K. Mok, Hong Kong
Solange Peters, Switzerland