A restricted number of travel grants to the Symposium will be available
Candidates must be ESMO Member. Travel grant recipients will be selected by the Scientific Committee.
To apply for a travel grant the following documents are to be received by the ESMO Secretariat by Thursday, 22 March 2018.
- A letter of introduction by the applicant. Please include the following general information:
- How relevant are the topics presented during this Symposium to your current practice and research?
- Have you attended any event on a similar topic in the last 2 years?
- How do you believe your attendance at this Symposium will help you improve your knowledge in the field and your professional development?
- Have you recently been awarded an ESMO travel grant? If yes, for which event?
- A readable photocopy of either identity card or passport
- A short curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The outcome will be available by end-March.
Documentation must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Symposium Secretariat will provide the grant recipients with a travel and accommodation subsidy and free registration to the Symposium. Grant recipients will be asked to submit a written report on their participation in the Symposium within four weeks after the event.