This second edition of the ESMO Update for Practising Oncologists focused on translating the latest data in oncology into concrete approaches for experienced professionals in clinical settings.
Whether you practise in a hospital or clinic or you are office-based, you are called upon to treat a wide range of diseases every day.
Our experienced faculty offered you a comprehensive update on the latest research in oncology and much more:
- Practical advice on implementing new data into your clinical routine
- Lively interaction on how to deliver best practice in oncology at the point of care
- Elaboration and exchange of practice patterns in oncology with leading experts
- The meeting format is designed to be very dynamic and to create a rewarding learning environment for delegates.
- To provide an update on the latest data in oncology
- How to provide best oncologic practice at the point of care: integrate the latest findings into your clinical routine
- Dialogue between experienced oncologists and experts in their field: a forum for elaborating and exchanging practice patterns in oncology
- Experienced oncologists, mainly active in clinical practice, and treating a wide range of diseases. Wherever you are working: hospital, clinic or office based, learn from the experts in their field.