The ESMO Summit Latin America 2022 is a three-day educational event with presentations focused on several key disease sites.
Created for oncology professionals in Latin America by international and local key opinion leaders, the Summit will put into context the most significant treatment advances presented at the ESMO annual Congress.
View the preliminary programme
Registration fees and deadlines
There is no charge to participate to the ESMO Summit Latin America, but it is mandatory to register by filling out the form by Sunday March 20.
- To provide the oncology community with a summary of the most significant treatment advances presented at the ESMO Congresses
- To review the current standard of care for key malignancies from a local and international perspective
- To discuss the current controversies in the management of specific cancers
Medical and clinical oncologists, pharmacists, nurses, students, fellows, residents, general practitioners in oncology and other oncology healthcare professionals.
Paula Cabrera, Mexico
Florian Lordick, Germany
Santiago Rafael Bella, Argentina
The programme of this event has been accredited with 20 ESMO-MORA Cat.1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further information please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
All participants must follow the COVID 19 regulations* below.
ESMO will apply COVID-19 regulations according to the latest local authority guidelines and requirements.
To enter the Summit venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with either the last dose of the primary vaccination having being administered in the last 9 months or with a booster dose having being administered at any timepoint, with a vaccine approved by WHO (the list can be found here)
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months
Additionally, for all it is requested:
- Proof of negative PCR test not older than 72 hours or rapid antigen test not older than 48 hours.
The above-mentioned certificates will be checked at the entrance door.
In addition, the following health and hygiene measures will be applied:
- Hydro-alcoholic gel will be made available outside the rooms/at specific points
- Wearing face masks is compulsory inside the hotel/meeting room
Please note that each faculty member, delegate and staff, need to follow also the specific country COVID-19 regulations approved by the local authorities, if more restrictive than the ESMO regulations.
*Any changes to the COVID 19 regulations will be communicated on this webpage.
Travel Grant Application
Applications for Travel Grants are now closed.
Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Address: Campos Elíseos 204, Polanco Chapultepec, Ciudad de México 11560
For information, please contact:
WhatsApp Business: +52 55 5454 2816