The ESMO Gynaecological Cancers Congress 2022 will take place at the Feria Valencia, Spain.
Avda. de las ferias s/n
46035 Valencia, Spain
Located 5 km from the city centre of Valencia and approximately the same distance from the airport.
From the city centre:
- Tramway line n°4, Feria station
- Bus n° 62, plaza San Augustin-Feria
From the airport:
- Underground lines 3 & 5, Las Carolines/Fira
ESMO COVID-19 regulations to access the congress
To enter the congress venue, faculty, delegates, sponsors and staff will be required to show:
- A certificate providing evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with or without a third booster, with a vaccine approved by WHO (the list can be found here) OR
- A certificate showing proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last 6 months with at least one dose of a WHO-approved vaccine administered at any timepoint
Additionally, for all is strongly recommended:
- Testing for SARS COV2 within 48 hours prior to the inbound trip with a molecular, rapid antigen or self test. The result will not be checked by ESMO
- Wearing a face mask in closed spaces
Please note that each participant need to follow the specific country COVID-19 regulations approved by the local authorities, if more restrictive than the ESMO regulations.
Bco Congresos has been appointed by the organisers as exclusive housing agency to manage the hotel accommodation in relation to the ESMO Gynaecological Cancers 2022.
Booking your hotel
To reserve accommodation please send your query at email@example.com or reserve directly through the button below:
Bco Congresos can also provide assistance with transfers, dinners and social events.