Young oncologists: strengthen your skills and knowledge by joining our sessions and discussions designed especially for you!
ESMO Fellowship and career development opportunities
Sunday, 18 December 2016, 11:00-12:30, Hall 325; Chair: Christoph Zielinski, AT; Co‐Chair: Matthias Preusser, AT
- The ESMO Fellowship programme
- How to submit a successful fellowship application – what are we looking for?
- The ESMO Preceptorship programme
- The ESMO‐ESO course on medical oncology for medical students
An introduction to ESMO journals and other publications
Sunday, 18 December 2016, 14:30-16:00, Hall 325; Chair: Josep Tabernero, ES; Co‐Chair: Matthias Preusser, AT
- Annals of Oncology
- ESMO Open – Cancer Horizons
- ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines
- The ESMO publications: ESMO Handbooks and Essentials for Clinicians
- Conclusion and practical tips on how to get your work published
Stop by the Discussion Hub in the exhibition hall on Saturday and Sunday to meet informally with oncology leaders, discuss the challenges you are facing and seek career advice.
These activities are proposed by the ESMO Young Oncologists Committee and aimed at young oncologists, but all delegates are welcome. We look forward to meeting you there!
Saturday, 17 December 2016
10:30-11:00 Meet your mentor – Matthias Preusser, Sabine Tejpar
12:45-13:30 Vesalius Talk ‘How to deal with the quick turn-around time of knowledge in oncology’ – Matthias Preusser, Josep Tabernero, Christoph Zielinski
16:00-16:30 Meet your mentor – Christoph Zielinski, Solange Peters
Sunday, 18 December 2016
10:30-11:00 Meet your mentor – Josep Tabernero, Fatima Cardoso
16:00-16:30 Meet your mentor – Fortunato Ciardiello, Karin Jordan