- Acquire knowledge of the TRK Family members and their roles in ontogenesis
- Understand the mechanisms of gene fusion and the different fusion partners involved
- Learn how TRK receptors are structured and how their activation impacts signal transduction
- Review the epidemiology of NTRK gene fusion in human tumours
- Understand the methodology to identify NTRK gene fusion and the challenges of testing
- Update your knowledge on the present outcome obtained with NTRK inhibitors, their toxicities and clinical management
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
- Your CV including a list of your publications
Note: Selected participants will be required to bring to the course a pathologist from their own Institute (mandatory requirement).
Applications for the course are now closed.
Who can apply
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member, or need to renew your membership, please visit the please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 600 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event will be accredited with 9 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Jean-Yves Blay, France
Frédérique Penault-Llorca, France
Venue and accommodation
Radisson Blu Hotel, Lyon
129, Rue Servient