The ESMO 2010 Congress Young Oncologists Track was a resounding success with participants from Europe and beyond.
Click on the presentation title to view the presentations on OncologyPRO
Young Oncologists Masterclass - The importance of conducting well-designed clinical trials
Presentations, reviewing issues around trial design:
- Stopping a cancer trial early: is it really for the benefit of patients? What about the quality of data? (P. Valagussa, Milan, Italy)
- Statistical issues and how to use biomarkers as surrogates in the 21st century (M. Buyse, Ottignies Louvain-la-Neuv, Belgium)
- Biobanking in clinical trials: What, when and how should I collect samples? (M. Grazia Daidone, Milan, Italy)
Young Oncologists Breakfast Sessions
(Saturday 9 October, Sunday 10 October and Monday 11 October 2010, 8:00-8:45)
Practical, personal and professional development tips for the early birds!
- How to write an outstanding manuscript (D. Kerr, Doha, Qatar)
- How to conduct effective public speaking and slide presentations (J. Vermorken, Edegem, Belgium)
- Medical information: Where to find it, what to trust (L. Rowett, Oxford, United Kingdom)