- To learn about the evidence base for diagnostic imaging, molecular pathology and neurocognitive assessment in brain tumor patients
- To understand the basis of multi-modality treatment of lower and higher-grade gliomas
- To learn about local and systemic treatment options for meningiomas
- To learn about the multi-modality management of brain metastasis patients including targeted therapies in patients with actionable driver mutations and with novel immunotherapies
- To learn about future developments in the management of gliomas, meningiomas, brain metastases and leptomeningeal carcinomatosis
Download the programme
How to apply
Application is via online form. During the application process you will be required to upload the following:
Application for the course will close on Tuesday, 12 April 2022.
Who can apply?
While this course is primarily aimed at oncologists resident in Europe, application is open to all ESMO members.
To apply, ESMO membership is mandatory. If you are not an ESMO member or need to renew your membership, please visit the ESMO membership pages.
Successful applicants will benefit from complimentary course registration and accommodation.
In addition to the course registration and the hotel accommodation, a travel grant of maximum 400 euros is offered to selected applicants as a contribution versus their travel costs. The reimbursement will be processed after the course against original invoices/vouchers. Please be aware that visa costs are NOT covered by the travel grant and are the participant's responsibility.
The programme of this event will be accredited with ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
Giuseppe Minniti, Italy
Matthias Preusser, Austria