The ESMO Breast Cancer 2023 programme is online!
- To update your knowledge on the fast-developing field of breast cancer
- To understand recent developments in novel diagnostics, biomarkers and treatments in breast cancer
- To be updated on the role of antibody drug conjugates in HER2 non overexpressing breast cancers
- To be informed on new strategies for HER2 positive, luminal and triple negative breast cancers
- To understand special considerations for young patients with breast cancer
The ESMO Breast Cancer is a congress designed for breast cancer researchers and clinicians who have a specific interest in innovation (including translational research, new agents, molecular and functional diagnostics, biomarkers and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting) and care. It will be a multidisciplinary meeting with a global scope, involving top scientists.
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Breast Cancer 2023 programme will be submitted for ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
All Speakers and Discussants are required to declare their interests, if any, and include a Declaration of Interest (DOI) slide at the start of their presentation(s).
The experts invited by ESMO as Discussants are selected on an individual basis to provide their own interpretation of the data and are not acting as ESMO spokespersons.
The ESMO recommendations on the clinical utility of new drugs are only presented in the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines and such recommendations represent the only official position of ESMO.
The Congress webcasts will be available for all delegates and will include all the sessions of the official programme where speaker permission is granted. ESMO Members who do not register for the Congress will have access to the resources 2 months after the end of the congress.