The ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Congress 2021 programme is online!
- To integrate translational research into cancer care
- To further improve precision medicine
- To disseminate innovation in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- To improve the practice of breast cancer specialists worldwide
- To advance knowledge and cultivate balanced insights
ESMO Breast 2021 Virtual is designed for breast cancer researchers and clinicians who have a specific interest in innovation (including translational research, new agents, molecular and functional diagnostics, biomarkers and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting) and care. It will be a multidisciplinary European Congress involving top scientists.
ESMO-MORA: The ESMO Breast 2021 Virtual programme will be submitted for ESMO-MORA category 1 points accreditation. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. It also guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and still possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. See here for further details.
The congress webcasts will include all the sessions of the official programme, where speaker permission is granted, and will be available on this website and on OncologyPRO for ESMO members.