The ELCC organisers welcome media interested in obtaining information and reporting on cancer issues. Registration is free to bona fide journalists on presentation of a letter of assignment and a valid press card. Media representatives are required to observe and abide by the ELCC Media Policy.
To apply for media accreditation, please fill out the form available here:
Complete the Media Registration Form
Media registration in advance is strongly recommended. Further information for press representatives will be made available closer to the event.
Third-party media activities
Media activities initiated by third parties during or in connection with the event are subject to the ELCC Policy on Third-Party Media Activities which aims to guarantee proper and correct distribution of oncology and cancer-related information to media representatives in connection with the conference. Such media activities include (but are not limited to):
- Meetings such as press conferences, media briefings and educational sessions involving media representatives
- PR activities, such as press releases, news, articles, interviews, etc.
Press events concomitant with/or during breaks of the scientific programme of the event are subject to ELCC’s organisers approval.
Please submit your request by contacting the ESMO Communications Department at email@example.com.
During Blackout times any media event initiated by third parties is not allowed
- Wednesday, 30 March 2022 from 13:45 to 18:00 CET
- Thursday, 31 March 2022 from 08:00 to 18:00 CET
- Friday, 1 April 2022 from 08:15 to 18:30 CET
- Saturday, 2 April 2022 from 08:30 to 11:45 CET
All third parties wishing to hold media events are kindly requested to adhere to the specific media policy and be in contact through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication schedule for accepted abstracts
- Abstracts accepted for presentation at ELCC 2022 as Proffered Paper, Mini Oral and Poster will be published online on the ESMO website at 12:00hrs CET on Wednesday, 23 March 2022.
- Late-breaking abstracts will be made public at the start of the official Congress session during which they are presented.
- The publication schedule of abstracts with a different release will be available 10 days before the Congress.
Date and time
Abstracts accepted as:
Wednesday, 23 March 2022
12:00 Central European Time (CET)
Late-breaking abstracts (prefix ‘LBA’)
At the start of the official Congress session during which they are presented.
Abstracts with a different release schedule
Available 10 days before the Congress
Press Office: email@example.com
Media activities organised by third-parties: firstname.lastname@example.org