Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are open to all with an ESMO account, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Preceptorship on Immuno-Oncology 2021
- Start date
- 22 Nov 2021
- End date
- 23 Nov 2021
- Virtual, GMT +8
- To understand the basics of tumour immunology
- To learn about the essentials of immunotherapies and their present indication in cancer treatment
- To learn about the status of development and clinical experience of immunotherapy in different tumour types
The programme of this virtual event ha been accredited with 7 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Victoria G. Atkinson, Australia
- Andrew Furness, United Kingdom