Slides from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are reserved to ESMO Members, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Preceptorship on Immuno-Oncology 2022: Zurich, June
- Start date
- 26 Jun 2022
- End date
- 27 Jun 2022
- Zurich, Switzerland
- To understand the basics of tumour immunology
- To learn about the essentials of immunotherapies and their applications in cancer medicine
- To learn about the status of development and clinical experience of immunotherapy in different tumour types
The programme of this event has been accredited with 12 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- John B.A.G. Haanen, Netherlands
- Solange Peters, Switzerland
- Rolf A. Stahel, Switzerland