What is myESMO?
myESMO is ESMO's transactional area for both members and non-members. In order to conduct any transaction with ESMO, you need to have a myESMO account.
Create your myESMO account now!
Users access their myESMO account with a personal user name and password. If you lose your login details, you can retrieve them easily.
Retrieve your myESMO login details here!
When you are logged in to your myESMO account, you can:
- Update your personal details: email, address, phone number
- Enter or update your preferences and topics of interest
- Apply for or renew your membership ( ESMO membership runs on a 12 month basis)
- Register for events and congresses
- Manage ESMO communications: sign up/unsubscribe to receive newsletters
- Search the membership directory*
- Apply for Fellowships*
- Access online educational material and CME tests*
- Read Annals of Oncology online*
- Full access to the ESMO Handbook Series (including CME tests)*
- Monitor your CME bank*
*These activities are available to ESMO members only - more details about the benefits of ESMO membership.
myESMO - as easy as clicking a button!
Simply click on the myESMO button in the top right-hand corner of each page
Stay informed, stay connected - keep your myESMO profile up-to-date!
Last update: 27 June 2013