Methods in Clinical Cancer Research (MCCR) 2021
- Start date
- 18 Jun 2022
- End date
- 24 Jun 2022
The MCCR 2021 Workshop has been postponed to 18-24 June 2022.
Please note that no new applications will be accepted for this edition.
Applications for the 2023 Workshop will open in December 2022.
The MCCR workshop aims to develop future leading clinical investigators in conducting clinical trials in cancer. The week-long course has provided training to over 1800 investigators from all over the world since its’ inception in 1999.
For this edition, 60 students will be selected using a competitive application process that consists of a protocol concept, personal statement, and support from a current mentor. Those accepted to the Workshop will have access to world-renowned faculty members who, through the course of the Workshop, will help students develop concept sheets into IRB-ready clinical trials, ready for submission at their own institutions.
Main benefits of attending the MCCR workshop
- Six day scientific programme incorporates four educational formats to respond to a variety of learning needs
- Exclusive access to and mentoring by highly experienced clinical experts in the field of oncology
- Exceptional opportunity to meet and network with an elite group of junior clinical oncologists from all over the world
- Outstanding educational experience in a unique setting conducive to professional relationship building, learning and development
- Access to a variety of educational tools designed to enable participants to develop their initial protocol proposal into a complete protocol
- Membership to a network for educational exchanges between young cancer clinicians worldwide