Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are open to all with at least a free ESMO account, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Preceptorship on Head and Neck Cancer 2021
- Start date
- 24 Sep 2021
- End date
- 25 Sep 2021
- Virtual, GMT +8
- To understand epidemiology, aetiology and molecular nasopharyngeal cancer and squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck (HNSCC)
- To understand multidisciplinary management and treatment of head and neck cancer
- To learn about advances in the treatment and novel targets in head and neck cancer
- To learn about management and treatment of salivary gland cancer
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Anthony T.C. Chan, Hong Kong
- Jean-Pascal Machiels, Belgium