Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are open to all with an ESMO account, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Preceptorship on Gastric Cancer 2021: November
- Start date
- 17 Nov 2021
- End date
- 18 Nov 2021
- Virtual, GMT +8
- To learn the fundamental of epidemiology, aetiology, pathogenesis, molecular events, and ethnic patterns as contributing factors to heterogeneity in gastric cancer (GC)
- To understand the importance of pathology and molecular factors
- To learn about best clinical practice in the multidisciplinary management of gastric and gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) in the adjuvant and metastatic settings
- To learn about current best practice for endoscopic and surgical resection of localized gastric cancer
- To be able to compare the benefits of neo-adjuvant, adjuvant approaches and the value of radiotherapy in the management of localized gastro-esophageal cancers
- To learn about the management of patients after progression, in special situations and side effects of treatments
- To learn about the advances in the treatment and novel targets in gastric cancer
The programme of this event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to esmo.org.
For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Florian Lordick, Germany
- Matthew C. H. Ng, Singapore