Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Preceptorship courses are open to all with at least a free ESMO account, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Preceptorship on Breast Cancer 2021: September
- Start date
- 23 Sep 2021
- End date
- 24 Sep 2021
- Virtual, CEST Time
- To learn about the biology of breast cancer and its implications in the management of this disease
- To learn about the standard of care management of early-stage, locally advanced and metastatic breast cancer in surgery, radiation therapy and systemic therapy
- To understand the crucial role of multidisciplinary care in the management of breast cancer
- To learn about genetic testing and management of BRCA carriers
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 7 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Nadia Harbeck, Germany
- Peter Schmid, United Kingdom