Resources from ESMO Advanced Courses are exclusively for participants and ESMO Members according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Advanced Course on Clinical Questions in Prostate Cancer 2021: December
- Start date
- 09 Dec 2021
- End date
- 10 Dec 2021
- Virtual, GMT +8
- To understand essentials in the assessment and the value of multidisciplinary management of prostate cancer
- To learn about state-of-the-art advances in treatment of prostate cancer
- To learn the principles of management of advanced prostate cancer through direct exposure to real clinical scenarios
The programme of this virtual event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Gerhardt Attard, United Kingdom
- Ravindran Kanesvaran, Singapore