Slides and webcasts from all ESMO Advanced courses are open to all, ESMO Members and free ESMO Account holders, according to the presenters' agreement to release them. ESMO thanks the authors for their generosity.
ESMO Virtual Advanced Course on CAR-T and Next Generation Cell Therapies in Haematology and Solid Tumours 2021
- Start date
- 25 Jun 2021
- End date
- 26 Jun 2021
- Virtual, CEST Time
- To learn the biological basis and mechanism of action of CAR-T and other engineered T cell therapy products
- To learn the major clinical results and toxicities observed in CAR-T cell therapy trials and in the real-life use of CAR-T cells
- To understand the major challenges related to the clinical use of CAR-T cells
- To learn and discuss the most innovative T cell therapy approaches
The programme of this event has been accredited with 6 ESMO-MORA category 1 points. Recertification is necessary for medical oncologists to remain professionally certified by ESMO. Recertification guarantees that a certified medical oncologist has continued to update her/his knowledge and continues to possess the necessary skills and standards for the practice of medical oncology. For further details, please refer to ESMO-MORA Recertification Process & Requirements.
- Chiara Bonini, Italy
- Fiona Thistlethwaite, United Kingdom